No products in the cart.
At AcodaWeb, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you. The AcodaWeb team members are customers themselves, both on AcodaWeb and other Internet sites. We therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
- what information we collect when you’re using AcodaWeb website or social app, or when you’re communicating with us;
- why we collect that information;
- how we may then use that information;
- how we share that information;
- how long we keep your information, and how we protect it whilst we have it;
- what we won’t do with your information; and
- what choice and options you have to control your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII): When you interact with us through the Services, we collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you place order or set up a free account with www.acodaweb.com. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- Non-Personal / Identifiable Information (NPII): We gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic, the browser’s name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, user Internet service providers “IP addresses” where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
In general, we may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, survey or other site marketing features.
- To quickly process your transactions, fulfill product and services.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business.
- Other uses may include: to analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities
WEB BEACONS: A web beacon is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows AcodaWeb to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioural habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, AcodaWeb also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals.
When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection including the purpose for the collection. AcodaWeb does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled Information Sharing and Disclosure below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within http://www.acodaweb.com/ or to our third party service providers.
- WE WILL NOT Sell your information without your consent: We will not sell your personally identifiable information – including your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card information – to any third party. We believe this is absolutely essential to receive and repay your trust in us.
- WE WILL NOT Share your information with third-party advertiser or ad networks: We do not currently display third party adverts on our website and, even if we did, we would not support sharing your personally identifiable information with any third-party advertiser or ad network.
DISCLOSURE AND EXTERNAL USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service providers: We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping orders, fulfilling certain orders, processing payments, hosting our Site and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from our Site. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
- Aggregate Data: We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and/or discounts and to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
- Partner Programs: From time to time, we may partner with companies that are in conjunction with trusted store or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, they might require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site (for example, to obtain purchase protection or to earn points or discounts for purchases made on our Site through links from the partner site). We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules. And then we will disclose only the personal information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them.
- Acquisitions or divestitures. We may decide to sell, buy or merge our own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that we or all of our assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) with “Third Party Advertisers” or “Third Party Advertising Companies” and other parties as provided below: We use Third Party Advertising Companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties and websites, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. Although, http://www.acodaweb.com/ may contain links to many other sites as part of our effort to provide a service to our users. AcodaWeb do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are and will not be responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to, or from our Site.
The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. Note: These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
REGISTRATION AND ORDERING
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and we might also ask for your gender. These types of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfil your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
You register for placing an order and receiving free promotional notices; we notify you when we receive new brands or new product styles; to get theses great offers, you simply sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose information to us.
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We use technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. We use security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. When we ask customers or users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL“) technology.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, since no security system is impenetrable and “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, or that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security of our databases.
When creating an account and asked to choose a password, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
AGE POLICY/CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
In agreement with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our site, and rely on a parent or guardian to help you use our Site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
The contents of this site are the exclusive property of AcodaWeb and may not be copied, distributed, displayed, altered or modified, or reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, photocopy, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of AcodaWeb. The corporate and product names, slogans, logos and other content contained on this site are the registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of AcodaWeb or are used by AcodaWeb with the permission of their owners. The use, copying or alteration of any Trademark without the express prior written consent of AcodaWeb or, where applicable, the registered owner’s express prior written consent is strictly prohibited. The Trademarks are protected under the Trademark Act and by state or common law.
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, although it may be required to engage in a certain activity on the Website. We will send you information regarding updates about our products and promotional offers. You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails.
“Administrative Emails” relate to a User’s activity on the Website, and include emails regarding a particular User’s account and requests or inquiries. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. In contrast to Administrative Emails, however, you do have a choice with respect to Promotional Emails. Promotional Emails advertise our products and services, and/or the products and services of our Advertisers and Affiliates. If you do not want to receive Promotional Emails from us, you may select to opt-out of receiving Promotional Emails at any time after registering by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our e-mails. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Promotional Emails you do not want to receive.
You may use the following options for removing your information, including an unauthorized profile, from our e-mail database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional e-mails and newsletters.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail sent to you; or
Send mail to the following postal address letting us know which promotional e-mails you wish to opt-out of:
Lawrence St, Lowell
MA 01852, USA
Because many users tend to use our service at different points, we retain your personal information for continued service and convenience purposes until you advise us not to do so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Service or other agreements, or for any other legally permissible purpose.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the AcodaWeb Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address above.
We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE, OR VIRUS POLICY
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on the Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
While AcodaWeb uses its best efforts for the information contained in this site to be as accurate and reliable as possible, errors may sometimes occur. AcodaWeb reserves the right to revise the information contained on this site and to make such changes without notice to past or present users of our site. Links to Other Sites To this extent that this site may now or in the future include links, facts, opinions or recommendations of different individuals or organizations, AcodaWeb does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness or otherwise endorse these links, facts, opinions and recommendations.
REVISIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AcodaWeb reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions contained on this site without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors to our site. We request that you visit this site from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.
We hope this policy responds to your questions about our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. If you have additional questions or want to contact us for a specific purpose, please select from the following:
- Access/Corrections: Please send any request to access, amend or delete certain personal data we hold about you to the contact address below.
- Complaints and other questions: You should send any questions you may have about this policy or any complaints you have about how we have handled your personal data to the contact address below. If you feel our response is not satisfactory, we will refer you to a neutral and independent dispute resolution organization.
- Security: If you have reason to believe that the personal data we hold about you, such as your account with http://www.acodaweb.com/, other program Profile(s), or other membership information is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by either visiting the Support Page on our website or writing to our Physical Address; 103 Lawrence Street, Lowell Ma, 01852 USA. or Email: email@example.com
We appreciate your concerns and will seek to resolve any concerns and disputes. Thanks for reading. Hope we made you feel a little more comfortable about using our website at http://www.acodaweb.com/.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY